- Superhard tools
- Die blanks
- Drill bits
- Tool and electronic ceramics
HIGH QUALITY LASER BEAM
We use YAG rods and mirrors manufactured by II-VI subsidiaries. Through continuous improvement and optimization, our beam quality enables high cutting speed and accuracy, low kerf width and straight profile.
LASER HEAD—ACCURATE and FLEXIBLE
The laser head is the key part for delivering the laser beam to the work piece. Recent improvements have produced a rigid and easy tilt laser head.
- High resolution motion of 1um
- Precision swivel angle with 1 degree locked increments within
- High quality beam delivery
- 80X coaxial CCD video, 60mm Z axis travel range
LINEAR MOTOR STAGES—FAST and PRECISE
We use modern linear motor stages with a 0.1um resolution encoder. The motion is closed loop controlled, which guarantees 1um repeatability. Unlike step motor stages, the linear motor stage does not have lead screws, so there is no backlash.
- High precision, high jog speed up to 3000mm/min or more.
- No lead screw, no wear and no backlash
FIXTURES—HIGH CONSISTENCY and PRODUCTIVITY
Our holding fixtures for cutting, drilling and chamfering help users to achieve high productivity. Two major kinds of fixtures can hold various sizes of round disks, die blanks, or preassembled parts in a flat plate.
eCut—LASER CUTTING SOFTWARE
- Runs under Windows XP/Windows 7. Can read dxf and standard
- USER FRIENDLY. Easy manipulation of X-Y stage and Z (focus)
axis. Quickly pan and zoom the cutting pattern in the view window.
- Click on a point in the pattern and the stage jogs to the target
location. Pause and resume program functions. Easily select delay
and dwell parameters for different materials and thickness.
Automatic standby and shutdown.
WYSIWYG. What You See Is What You Get. Eighty times optical
magnification with a high speed USB camera. The cutting path is
overlaid onto the work piece video. Clicking a point on the image
moves the point to the crosshair center. This feature maximizes
usable area of the disk.
- SAFE. All laser paths are double shielded. Laser and processing
doors are equipped with safety locks. Shutters have both opened
and closed feedback signals which prevents overcutting or
undercutting and improves delay and dwell period accuracy.
- Can drive up to six (6) axes in coordinated motion. Linear motor,
step motor, servo motor or in any combination. Can perform 3D
processing with appropriate gcodes.
- Clear indication of process conditions for cooling, water leak
detection, chiller water level, coolant flow, door and cover status
and stage limits. Laser cavity temperature, humidity, and lamp
working hours are all displayed. Warning and shut down limits can
be set for applicable parameters.
ePath—LASER PATH EDIT SOFTWARE (WORLD FIRST!)
- Edit cutting priority, direction, speed, and multiple passes for
each entity/segment from dxf or gcode files.
- One click to apply horizontal first, vertical first, shortest path, and
S path sorting options.
- Can draw lines, arcs, and circles.
- Quick and flexible preview of the cutting pattern.
- Rotation and offset patterns to match work pieces